Saturday, September 17, 2016

In The Moment

Usually by the time I get up in the morning my husband is sitting and eating his breakfast and he has music playing. This morning he put on a cd that had my favorite person singing---Andy Williams. I sat drinking my coffee and a flood of memories came to me.

I am a teenager and it is in the 1960's. Most of the kids are listening to the Beatles and rock-and-roll music. Not me. I am sitting on my bed with my records and listening to the music of Andy Williams dreaming of thoughts when the day would come when I would have a boyfriend and eventually get married and have children.

I am now seventy years old and still get enjoy the music of this man. You may be asking did I find my soul mate? Yes, I did. We just celebrated our 50th anniversary in August of this year(2016). We have three grown children and ten grandchildren one just starting college down to a 15 month old.

God has been so good over the years and I am so thankful for the great memories I have of my life and very thankful for being a child of God and all the great times and sometimes hard times the Lord has seen me through.

May you have good memories of your life. If you don't...start now and enjoy the moment you are in. If you have the Lord as your Savior He will help you through all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment