Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Hello,
It has been a long time since I posted on this site and I missed doing so. To be honest I had a period of time when I was at the very bottom of my spiritual life. I was depressed, wanting to take my own life, I mean at the real bottom. However, the Lord and my Father God and the Holy Spirit didn't give up on me. Slowly, with lots of help from Scriptures, messages, and songs I began to see the areas I needed to change and also recover from not getting my medicine correctly when I was in the hospital.

I am sharing this because some times the best and the strongest believers at times have difficult times. In my case it was so bad I couldn't even pray. But I have found out since through studying about the Holy Spirit, that He was praying for me all through this down side.

I believe that we need to share these times even though it is hard to do. We feel weak, ashamed, and unworthy. There is a saying that when we are at our lowest the only way to go is up. I believe this and God is helping me every step of the way.

One of the things I was struggle with is what am I to be doing with my life. The answer I was getting each time I asked God was to write.

So the best way for me to write is short articles or in this case blogging is the best way to get across and sharing what the Lord is doing in my life and I pray that you may receive a blessing from them and help you to grow in the Lord.

I like to write things that happen to me day by day and show how the Lord has worked in what has happen. So I will continue to do so. Being a disciples means to follow our Teacher, which is the Lord and what better way then to share what He is doing in our lives and others.

I pray that those who were following me will come back and many more. I do so enjoy sharing the Lord with you.

In Christian Love
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment