Saturday, October 1, 2016

That's Good-That's Bad

My day started out very good. I got to do a lot of things on my list and it was a fine day until about 2:00. That's good.

My husband was mowing the lawn and he comes in with that look on his face like something was wrong, "The lawn mower broke."  Since the company we used to fix our lawn mower last time went out of business. I knew we couldn't fix it ourselves. That's bad. So my husband and I went to the Lowe's and they had just a very simple mower and so we were able to get it. That's good.

We came home and found out that the mower was one that each part had to be put on the mower. The wheels, the handle, the side piece where the grass come out. This is very very bad. My husband is not a handyman. I could do some of it, but don't have the strength.

We got the instruction book out, and yes we did follow them word for word. What should have taken maybe half hour took us about two hours. Not the right tools were available, my husband has arthritis in his hands so it was hard for him to hold on the screws. As he and I were working today I prayed very hard that we would be able to put the mowing machine together. He answered my pray and we did get it together. That's very very good.

I am so glad that the Lord answers our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment