Monday, May 23, 2016

Going Nowhere Fast

Have you been in a place in your life when you have so many ideas and plans and when you think about them they get you excited? I have and I do.

I have one problem though and maybe you have it too. My mind is thinking one age and one mode and my body is telling me something else. I still am working a part-time job, I enjoy doing all kinds of crafts, and I am active in my church as much as I can be. Right now I am receiving a great blessing from teaching the two-four years old during Church time. They are so precious. Right now I have five girls in my class. We are just getting to know each other. This last week I was down on the floor pretending I was laying in my tent. We did the story of Abraham and Sarah when the Lord told them they had to leave home. The girls loved it but I must say it was a lot easier getting up off the floor when I was in my thirties instead of almost being seventy.

I guess the old saying, "You are as old as you feel," is very true. The 'Golden Years' is not how I would describe getting older. There is coming a day in which I can look forward to when I am with my Jesus. When I finally get to heaven and see Him and God my Father and the Bible tells me there will be not more tears or pain. And then I can talk to my Lord and praise my Father all the time.

Well since I am standing typing this post my feet and legs are beginning to hurt so I best go for now and set down and see what kind of adventure I am in for this coming Sunday.

Until next time you think young.

No comments:

Post a Comment