Monday, February 3, 2014

Answered Prayer

I had been struggling with a problem with a co-worker at work. No matter what I did it wasn't right. Also I was not even suppose to be in the office even though I had a desk and other projects to do other than the one I was suppose to do for my co-worker. I struggled to get along and kept telling her that when she had work for me to put it on my desk or in the area we agreed on so that I would know that she had it ready for me to do. Then I would do it. But it didn't work out that way. She became hostile and would not give me work.

So I kept praying about it and one evening I said to my Heavenly Father, "It's in your hands. I don't know how to fix this and You know it is stressing me out as I want to do the work that I was hired to do." At first I kept taking the problem back and still trying to figure it out myself. Then I finally said enough is enough and I truly gave it over to my Father.

The next day I went in to get my pay check and was asked by another co-worker if I would like to share the business office and have my work area on the large counter top.  I would have the title of be Assistant to the Youth Services Department Supervisor. I would work with my former boss as she needed help and I needed a change. So my Father answered my prayer far better than anything I could have done.

I am so thankful and praising Him for working on my behalf.

Have you ever had God working in your life and answering your prayers? If so and you want to make a comment there is a place below to do so. Tell others how God has worked in your life so He will get the praise and others will be encouraged to put their problems in His hands and leave it there also.

No comments:

Post a Comment