Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Questions

Has your relationship with God changed the way you live?

I came across this question this morning as I was going over my Sunday School lesson. I rephrased it and have been asking myself all day, has God made a difference in my life? I should had been able to answer yes right away.  For some strange reason I was not able to do that. Why? I asked myself. The reason I believe is that I have not allowed God to make a real difference in my life.

I have not matured. I have stayed in the past.  I could not grasped in my mind Who and how mighty God is. Not until now.

I now know that God thought of me before I was born. He formed me in my mother's womb, and He has a plan just for me.

Coming from a background of not feeling very good about myself and that I was nothing I chosen to think this for most of my life. Now I see that I am special and that is very comforting to me. God has made a difference in my life! I know for sure that I am loved, special, and have something specific and unique that I need and want to do.

I am so excited and happy to see that is just one way God has made a difference in my life. And that my relationship with Him is starting to grow and I am talking to Him more and asking His advice about things before I go to others. It is a great discovery!

How about you? Have you thought how God has changed how you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment