Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I am not a "justa" nobody

Sometimes I feel like a "justa" a wife, mother, cleaner of the home, a library clerk. All things are important, especially in God's sight because He made me to be a wife, mother, cleaner of the home and a library clerk. I am special. And God uses people who are mechanics, teachers, and in Bible times He used shepherds, carpenters, fishermen. Whatever I am doing and you are doing God can use you.

Look at Amos in the Bible. He was not a prophet or priest or son of either. He was a shepherd and a small businessman in Judah. Would anyone listen to him. He wasn't like Moses and made excuses but he obeyed God and became God's powerful voice for change.

So I am not going to feel like a "justa" anymore and I hope that you don't want to feel that way either. We have a great adventure down the road. It may be hard but if God is with us we can do anything and do it well.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment