Monday, August 29, 2011

Are You Hungry?



Psalm 34:8
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.


Right now I am straving. It is 7:00am and I just took my medicine for my stomach and I have to wait for another half hour before I can eat. And my husband is downstairs fixing his breakfast (he has done this for 45 years) and I smell the toast and the coffee and it smells so good.

But in the verse that I have chosen for today to help us along as being disciples of Christ is to see if we are just as hungy for His Word and to see that He is good and to see if we trust Him. I am also very hungry for the Word of God. Sometimes I feel like I have a long way to go in walking the Christian life but having a goal and just reading for a few minutes a day in a quiet time means a lot. And doing this blog and "Sharing The Bible Together" also helps me get into the word and really see what it means so that I can share with you.

So I am hoping you are all hungry today that read this blog. And that you will go and seek to read God's Word and let the Holy Spirit feed you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment