Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Jesus Charged With Blasphemy

John 10:22-42

 1. It was now winter, and Jesus was in Jerusalem at the time of Hanukkah.

2. He was at the Temple, walking through the section known as Solomon's Colonnade.

3. The Jewish leaders surrounded him and asked. "How long are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah tells us plainly."

4. Jesus replied, "I have already told you, and you don't believe me.

5. You don't believe me because you are not part of my flock.

6. The Father and I are one.

7They replied "Not for any good work, but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, have made yourself God."

8. Once again they tried to arrest him, but he got away and left them.

*What I have done for todays posting is to copy down the main verses that I thought brought out this account. It is best for you to read John 10:22-42 in your own Bible to get the whole story then look over the verses.

No comments:

Post a Comment