Friday, February 15, 2019

Car Is Returned

On February 9th is when we had our car accident. This week we finally were able to get our car to the garage to be repaired. Nine days later we got our car back. It costed almost $3,000.00 to get it fixed. Our son, who works on cars, said it could have been a lot higher. We don't have to pay it the insurance will be paying it. So far the person who hit us has not given our insurance company the information they need so I think it is going to be a long time before this whole thing is over. Will just have to pray that the other driver gets the information to who it belongs so it can be settled. God is in control so I know that I need not worry or be concerned about it. I am so happy that I can count on God to take real good care of me and my family. As my neighbor is always saying, "I don't know how I would get along without the Lord." I like that statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment