Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Car Accident

I like to share things that happen to me when it shows the Lord working in my life. Today was such a time. This morning my husband and I were headed out for work at the church. Half-way through the trip I undid my seat belt because it was way to tight and thought I might be injured more with it so tight. After I undid it I couldn't get it to go into the bracket so I held on to it for the rest of the way to work. Once I got to church I straighten it out and it was working. After work I had a meeting to go to. So we headed out to the meeting. We got about half-way there and my husband slowed up and stopped in order to let a car make a turn. When he stopped the car behind us didn't and she ran into the back of our car and the whole fender area was torn off. It was a bad hit and it jarred me but I was ok. My seat belt worked and I had it on this time. We pulled over and got the information that was needed and went on our way. I am so glad that the Lord was with us. If I hadn't got the seat belt working I might have hit the windshield and really got hurt. The Lord knew this and things were alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment