Friday, January 25, 2019

Thanking The Lord

Thanking The Lord Yesterday was one of those days that we could not thank the Lord enough for taking care of us. For me it was a time when I said the Lord still has something for us to do. It happened like this: My husband and I were on the way home from work. We were on a busy highway and we came upon the lane where merging traffic took place. I am usually the lookout person to make sure the lane is alright to go into. My husband however saw the two eighteen-wheelers coming down the lane. Just as we pulled over into the merging lane so did one of the tractor trailers. I screamed and my husband realized what had happened. He couldn't get into another lane as there were cars behind us so we went side by side With the tractor trailer. The truck kept going and going finally it had passed us. We were safe. It was only the protecting of the Lord that we were not hit by the truck. I had keep thinking about it last night as I was going into sleep mode. I just lay there thanking the Lord for his goodness. We had to go the same way today but the traffic was not as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment