Saturday, November 10, 2018

Trying Again

It seems like when I am not doing a blog I come up with all kinds of ideas. When I start it up again all the ideas just flee away. Well, I am here again and am going to try again with a daily post. The Lord has been doing so many wonderful things in my life and I feel I need to share this with my readers.

First, I just got out of the hospital. I was in for a week. It was the longest week ever. I learned that I needed to be grateful for all the things going on in my life. Being with other people and I could see what is going on in their lives and realize that I have it real good.

Second, be thankful that I have the Lord as my Savior and Lord. Without Him and His Holy Word I don't know how I would have gotten through my stay at the hospital. I wanted to read a book and there were not any in the room where books were kept. One of the nurses said that they had a book cart so she brought it up to our floor. On the cart were many Bibles so I picked out one and turned to Psalm 139 and began reading. I read the whole chapter. There were so many things in this chapter that helped me through my stay at the hospital I thought I would share the verses in case any of you who are reading are going through some trials at this time.

I believe there is a place in which you can share if you have any comments. I would love to hear from you.

Psalm 139:1-16 New Living Translation
O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me,
You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my every thought when far away.
You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest.
You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD.
You both precede and follow me.
You place your hand of blessing on my head.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to know!

I will continue on with more verses tomorrow. Hope you feel the presence of the Lord as you read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment