Monday, November 19, 2018

Be Thankful For Your Processions

Yesterday, our Pastor spoke on being thankful for our processions. God gives us what we have. It is His gift to us. Think about what you have. I am very thankful for the normal things such as my husband, my children, my grandchildren, my home. I am also thankful for the food that I have. Sometimes it may be the same food more than once during the week but I have food. I am thankful for all of my seventeen medicines I need to take. Without them I would be in big trouble. I need to be thankful and also content. Seventeen medicine is a lot to take in a day. But the illnesses I have require this amount. I feel good when all of them work as they should. I am also thankful for the local fitness center that is near me. I feel much better when I go and use the stationary bike and the treadmill. It is my get away. What are you thankful for and are you content with what you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment