Saturday, November 17, 2018

Being Creative

This morning my husband and I went to a craft show at our local Hight School. I always enjoy seeing what other people have created with their hands. This years show had pretty much all the same type of displays. Handmade soap, glazed coasters, jewelry, some homemade candles. I did buy one thing for my friend. I like to do crafts. Right now I am into making a scrapbook. Taking some of my rolls of paper and cutting them up and putting them down to make pages. I already have one side with dried paint on it with different designs. It is going together nicely. Do any of you have a craft projects that you do? If you would like to share would be glad to hear from you. God gives people the gift of making things to enrich the lives of others. It is also a good therapy method for those who need something to keep them busy. It is like music and calms the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment