Monday, January 9, 2017

A Strange Light

I live across the street from where I grew up. It is not uncommon for me to look out my front door window to see if everything looks ok. I did this around 2:00 a.m. this morning. 

To my surprise, I saw this very bright light in the backyard of my cousin's house. It was a huge light and it reminded me of when I was young my mother and I and some of the neighbors would sit in our yard and look for strange moving objects in the sky. We never saw any then, but I was sure that this was an unusual object. Been watching too much TV. 

It really did look like a spaceship and it was hovering in the back yard. I laughed to myself and went to bed. When I got up this morning I saw that it was a street light from the street behind the house. I don't ever remember seeing this light before but I did see it early this morning. It must have shown more because of the clear sky and the freezing cold air. 

I thanked the Lord for it just being a street light and not a space ship. It may sound weird but you never know these days what is out there in our sky. It could have been an outer space object. Earlier I watch a program that was talking about a new planet that is in the sky so thinking about space.

God just told us how he made our planet. He did make other planets we just haven't found them all yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment