Saturday, October 15, 2016

Seasons

My computer was not working so was not able to do this blog until today. My son, Jeremy helped me to get it back to working.

Today I wanted to talk about this beautiful time of year that we have in Upper New York State. I don't have any pictures to show you right now, but this is the weekend where the leaves are turning the red, orange, and yellow colors. The hillsides are just beautiful. Our backyard is beautiful also but my husband doesn't like the job ahead of him and that is raking the leaves. We get them from both neighbors.

Fall for me is the best time of the year. It is so beautiful. This year the changing colors of the leaves came sooner as we have had no rain for long periods time so things are very dry.

I am so glad that God made seasons. Each one has it good side and bad side but all of them brings me closer to my God. How about you? Does the seasons draw you closer to God?

Pray for those who were hit by the storm Matthew. My heart goes out for all the victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment