Monday, October 17, 2016

Great Things God Has Done!

I was just praying asking my Heavenly Father what I should write about. A chorus of a song came into my mind and it was about praising God for the things He has done. So I decided to list just a few things in my life He has done.

1. Chose me.
2. Gave me His Son who died on the cross not just for me but for the whole world.
3. Gave me the Holy Spirit.
4. Gave to me a great husband, children, and great grandchildren.
5. Gave to me a wonderful church to go to and 3 wonderful, dedicated, loving Pastors to preach the Bible and the truth found in it.

These are only a few, but just wanted to praise Him and thank Him for all that He has given to me.

Question
How about you. Can you make a list of things that God has given you? Share if you care to. Would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment