Thursday, October 27, 2016

My Life Is Not All Boring

It has been a few days since I have written anything and that is because my life seems boring.

Yesterday, I was working at the library and all of a sudden a horrible scream rang throughout the library. Then another one and one more. It was the most terrifing scream I have every heard. As the person came closer I could see that a caregiver was trying to carry out the person that was screaming. The screaming person was kicking at him and eventually bit him on the hand an...d right through his shirt and on his arm.

This does not happen often, but we do have groups of people that do come in and look for books and use the library that are in need of assistance.

This person who was screaming seemed to have a problem at another library, but does like the gym. So my co-worker told the caregiver to try the gym again instead of the library as it seems this person doesn't like books.

It was by the grace of God that I didn't have a panic attack as I am prone to them, but the Lord was with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment