Friday, October 2, 2015

A Hurting Grandma

As with our own children we hurt when they hurt. In my case it was not one of my children that got hurt but my grandchild. 

Today my grandson was in a school accident. He was in his gym class and they have a treadmill.  Another student changed the dial on the treadmill and my grandson didn't know it until he went on. He started it up and turns out he was set to run around 90 miles an hour and of course my grandson lost his balance and fell on his face and chipped on of his front teeth. 

They tried many dentists before they could find one that was opened on a Friday afternoon. They found on outside of their city and got the tooth fixed as best as they could.  He is hurting a lot this evening. 

The Lord was watching over him as there could have been more damage and more severe injuries. We are praying they got him to the dentist in time and that there will be no root damage. If there is he will have to have a root canal. He is only twelve years old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment