Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Our Daughters Blog

Under His Wings

Our daughter was given the opportunity to be on her local TV station and share her story of her daughter, and our granddaughter, Gabrielle Renee. 

If you have ever lost a child or grandchild because of a illness or what the world calls a defect then I know Kim would like to hear from you and she will talk to you and share the details of her and her husband's journey.

I too, am willing to talk to you also. I had one child of my own and two grandchild die so I can honestly say, "I know how you feel." 

So press Under His Wings and get all the information. 

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mytwintiers.com/news/local-news/candle-lighting-ceremony-to-remember-infant-loss
    Here's the link to the news story if anyone would like to see it. Thank you Mom for your love and support now and through the years. One of the subjects brought up in conversation between the reporter and NICU unit nurse was that child loss is many times a silent issue. It has never been with us. I appreciate that. I love you very much.
    My blog address is www.kim-underhiswings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete