Wednesday, October 28, 2015

An Answer To Prayer

Even though I was not able to hear the whole program this morning on my local Christian Radio Station I was able to hear enough to know that the prayer I prayed last night was answered today.

My prayer was how I could make the Lord happy. One way to make the Lord happy is not to keep things to myself, but I am to share with others. Sharing Bible verses is one way to make the Lord happy. 

So one of the verses that I want to share is found in I John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth."

God is all about love. If we love God we will love others even though they may be unlovable. We are not just to say we love them, but we are to show them we love them. Love is an action word. 

So one way I learned to make Jesus happy is to love others no matter what. 

How About You?
Does this verse encourage you to love others and make Jesus happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment