Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lots of snow or maybe none at all

We received a phone call from our son who lives in Buffalo, New York. We weren't home at the time but this is somewhat how the message went. "Hi, this is your son, wanted to see if you were home. I am I have three foot of snow outside my door."

We called him back last night and it was beginning to snow again. They were suppose to get another foot. He said he was very board. No one around. His fiance was stranded at her parent's home. They got the same amount of snow. Some areas of Buffalo didn't get that much. It all depends in what area you live in.

I am so glad that God made the seasons but I think 3 foot of snow is much and so do the people that have to shovel it. But He know what He is doing. We are suppose to get a lot of cold weather. That is what happening where I live. Wind shield factor temperatures are below zero in some places and daytime temperatures are only in the teens maybe up in the 30's or 40's. It is going to be a long winter I think. That is what some people are saying.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

May you all be safe during this storm that is hitting us in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment