Monday, October 13, 2014

Strange Things Happening Before I Come To The Computer

It is already the middle of October. It does not seem possible. Here in my area the leaves have already turned colors and now the trees are becoming bear. We had some beautiful oranges and red colored leaves this year. I got some great picture but they are on a new camera and haven't figured out yet how to get them over to my computer so can use them. As soon as I do I will post some.

I love this time of season. The air smells different, the trees are beautiful colors, and it just a great time of year. I am thankful that I live in an area with the different seasons. Winter is a little hard but it is still can be a beautiful time.

I haven't written as I am still recovering from the car accident that my husband and I had in August. I did not get hurt to bad, like broken bones and things like that, but I did get a bad whip lash and the seat belt cut into my throat and I have no protection for my vocal cords so they have been bruised so I am not suppose to talk at all. Have you ever tried not to talk? It is very hard. I do know some sign language and that helps when I am in church and what to join in the singing. I can sign most of the songs. I am able to talk a little more, but still lose my voice after a few minutes. Also it hurt to sit for at the computer for any length of times so that is the main reason  that haven't written.

I went to a chiropractor for the first time last week. He said I might hear some popping noise. I didn't hear any but sure felt when he jerked my neck back in place. I feel so much better. It sacred me at first thinking if he just made a slight mistake I could be damaged for life. But he knew what he was doing and it worked out fine. I go back to him today.

Will I guess that is all the things that happened before I came to the computer to write. I am really wanting to write each day. I miss not doing this. But I just couldn't sit to long at a time without hurting as I mentioned above.

Thank you for your prayers and I do hope I will be faithful in writing how the Lord is working in my life and this will encourage you that He can work in your life too. We have a great God!

No comments:

Post a Comment