Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ambassadors For Christ

Blessing For The Day
Last evening, at prayer meeting, we had a missionary speaker. He spoke to us on Sunday morning also. So a lot of the information was repeated. But after he told us more details about his mission field in Canada, with the Native American reservations, he went to II Corinthians 5:20. It was here that I received my blessing.

Here is the verse taken from the New Living Translation: "We are Christ's ambassadors, and God is and God is using us to speak to you. We urge you, as though Christ himself were here pleading with you, 'Be reconciled to God'"

So it gives be great joy when I can pass on my blessings to you when it is concerning my Lord. I am His ambassador, I speak on His behalf. I am His month by using His words from His book-the Bible.

Are you His ambassador?

No comments:

Post a Comment