Monday, September 1, 2014

Micah 7:1-13 Misery Turned To Hope

Misery Turned To Hope



Micah 7:8 NLT
Do not gloat over me, my enemies! For though I fall, I will rise again. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD himself will be my light. 

A Closer Look
All of us fall at sometime in our spiritual walk. When we do our enemy is right there. It comes in the form of darkness. Darkness of thoughts, deeds, devil. There is hope however! 

The Lord is with us! In our darkness we may not see Him, but He is there. Praise His Holy Name!

The Lord has come into the world as a light and those that believe in Him will not stay in darkness. 

Prayer
Dear Lord Jesus, my Lord and Savior, thank you for being the Light of the world instead of darkness. We can see so much more with Your Light than the darkness of the devil. Help us all continue in the Light of Your Way and walk with Your Light glowing from us. In Your Name I pray this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment