Sunday, March 2, 2014

Friend-Are Like Precious Jewels

How many true friends do you have? I have one true friend. She is there for me whenever I need her. We pray together, cry together, laugh together, and just enjoy each other. The strangest part is that we have known each other for years but have never met personally. We have done all our contact through e-mail or phone. Hoping someday to meet her here on earth but if I don't I know that we will be together in heaven.

True friends are like precious jewels. They are rare and special to have. Sometimes you can have more than one friend, but not many people do. We may have a lot of people that we do things together with which is great, but to have that one special and precious friend is the best.

I hope that you have a special friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment