Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Amazing!

My husband and I were talking as we were going to work. We got unto the subject of how each one of us is unique. He told me that the world could not have another me living in the world. I can be very unique in many different ways.

As I was working at the front desk in the adult department of the library, in which I work, a book was returned called Cure for the Common Life Living in Your Sweet Spot by Max Lucado. Since Max Lucado is one of my favorite authors I looked over what was in the book. To my amazement Max said about the same thing that my husband and I were talking about on the way to work--being unique.

In Max's words God has given us a special thing to do and that means we don't have to do everything that comes our way. We are just to specialize in what God has to do, He has given His children at least one gift, and just keep working at that one gift to make it the best way to get the word out about Christ, God, the Holy Spirit and the gospel.

It is such an exciting book so I decided that as I read it I will share with you what I receive from reading it. I would imagine that if you would like to get a copy can go to your local library, look on Amazon, Barns and Noble or other places for a copy of this book.

It is a real encourager and some great ideas and lots of blessing from reading it.

Enjoy your gift and use it for God's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment