Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Near Death Experience

I found out this weekend that there are two kinds of a near death experience. The one I had in which I had a reaction to medicine and I was put in ICU unit for six days and the hospital for twelve . Around the third day I began to relax and felt very good and my eyes were closed and there was a bright light. I wasn't scarred I just wanted to keep going. However it wasn't time for me to go home (heaven) yet so I came back.

Now about this weekend. My husband had driven the car out of our garage and had taken our recyclables to the recyclable place and returned home. I heard him open the garage door. He had left the car outside as we were going out later in the day. I heard him close the door and then there was a loud crashing noise. Then nothing. I thought that maybe the door just slammed down wasn't to concern. Then my husband came upstairs and said, "We have a problem. The spring from the garage door has broken and went flying across the garage door. If my husband had been more to the side of the door or back a little the spring would have hit him and probably the force of the spring would have killed him.

I just stopped and thanked and praised the Lord for the safety of my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment