Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Two Dogs In A Car

It seems like this week I have seen some unusual things pertaining to dogs. The other day I posted about a dog barking from a half open window of an eighteen wheeler truck.

Today, as my husband and I were headed to my clinic so I could get some blood work done, we had to stop at a traffic light. The car next to us had two dogs in it. One dog was laying very content in it's owner's lap just looking us. The other dog, however, would first bark at us from the back seat of the car, then it would jump into the front seat. Next thing we saw was it jumping back into the back seat and just barking as loud as he could. He did this about three times before the light changed. I was sure glad that I was safe in my car as the dog didn't seem to be to friendly.

I was thinking how much we, who have pets, enjoy them so much and I am so glad that God made animals that can be pets and how much enjoyment they give to us.

How about you? Do you have a pet?


No comments:

Post a Comment