Monday, November 14, 2016

Darkness Then Light

Around 2:00 a.m. I needed to use the bathroom. When the light is on it shines into our bedroom as bathroom is near the bedroom. So,  I didn't turn on the light in the bathroom. Most of the time no trouble when I do this. This morning ,however, I went to reach for the toilet paper, which has its place when it is to big for the toilet holder. It wasn't there! I felt all around put could not find it. I finally had to turn on the light and there it was almost right in front of me.

Now you might be saying to yourself, "What an odd subject to be posting about." But this reminded me about another object that sometimes is not in the right place and that is my Bible. Then I need to look for it so I can use it.

When I don't read or use my Bible daily it is like I am in the dark. When I do find my Bible the Light is there and then I can see where I am walking spiritually and in the house.

I find it strange and wonderful at the same time when the Lord gives us object lessons to help us along in our walk with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment