Monday, February 8, 2016

Art Is In The Sight Of The Beholder

What Do You See In This Picture?

As I was setting at my desk and looking toward my window thinking about what I would be writing today I saw a shadow on my curtain that to me looks like it could be the face of Jesus. And He is watching me as I am typing this post. My husband just came up and I asked him what he saw. "Nothing," he said. I tend to see faces in art work or shadows or whatever it might me.  In this case I think because was just reading my daily devotions in the Old Testament and the verses were all about the Lord speaking to His people in Israel, that this was on my mind.

I like the idea of being reminded that wherever I am the Lord is watching over me. It is comforting and helps me to want to please Him in all I do. I want to be one that when I meet Him face to face He will be able to say, "Well done my faithful servant." How about you? Is that your desire also?



No comments:

Post a Comment