Monday, November 16, 2015

If Dogs Could Talk

The other day I was setting in my car waiting for my husband to fill up the gas tank. As I was waiting for him I looked out the driver's side of the window and in the next lane was a truck with a dog in it.

For some reason I always talk to animals like they are humans so even though the dog could not hear me I asked him how he was doing? He just starred at me and quickly turned his head. If a dog could talk I can just imagine what it was thinking, "What a crazy lady that is sitting in the car next to me!"

The dog turned his head back to me and I could tell my his eye movements he didn't want to look at me again. His eyes would turn to the left, then to the right, he would lift them up but he would not look straight at me. Finally the dog gave a big yawn and then the truck left.

I laughed so hard because when I am talking to people they always end up yawning too. I thought it was so funny that the dog yawned too. I hope I am not that boring. 

Thought
God wants us to have a good time. It may seem strange to talk to animals but times animals too like attention as much or even more than people. Be kind to an animal today. 

Most important be kind to people today. God will be pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment