Thursday, November 19, 2015

A New Blog

The other day I was shopping for something at a craft store and on my way out, as I was waiting in line, I saw this magazine, Where Women Create and I decided to get it and started to pick it up and then put it back. But I thought I would like to have it so I picked it up again. I am so glad I did. 

I was praying yesterday what the will of the Lord was for my life. I know that He has a plan for me but there are so many directions that I want to go I just wasn't sure. Well as I was reading this magazine I came across an article about a woman named Holly Snelling. She had tried many things in her life time but nothing seem to be right until she started a business called "The Hobnob Market." She has different vendors come in and display there things and the money that is made from selling the items go straight to the vendors. This way she feels she is helping the community, the vendors, and herself. 

What got my attention in this article was in a small paragraph in Holly's article that mentioned a blog called Life in Grace and one of her favorite posts was called how to find God's will for your life. That is just what I needed, so I went to the blog. I got answers and much more information. The Lord answers prays in strange ways.

On this blog there are many different categories to chose from and here is the link to it: lifeingraceblog.com. I can recommend it with confidence you will receive many blessings and find a new friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment