Monday, July 20, 2015

Printshop Software

I have for the longest time I wanted a graphic design program so that I could make up some graphic designs. I found one today that was reasonable and all that I needed to do what I want to do. It also has Royalty-free images for commercial use. This is good because I want to make up some designs for Bible verses and Bible sayings and there might be some images I can use to get my design made up to look professional and be a blessing to those who receive them.

I also bought a new Bible. I have a few that I used and this one was a recommendation from my Youth Pastor which uses it and also our Pastor uses it when he does his messages. It is the English Standard Version. My Bible is a reference Bible so can look up verses easier as they are on the side of the page next to the verses. 

So very excited and will be using my new Bible for Bible verses that I use on this site. It is very close to the King James Version so feel comfortable in using it. 

What version of the Bible to you have? And why do you like that version? Can comment  below and I can post it or not. Just let me know if you want it posted as I have to read them first.   

No comments:

Post a Comment