Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Good Report

Tonight my husband and I received an unexpected phone call from our oldest son. It was a surprise and very well received. He doesn't call much, but he was just checking in on us to see if we were ok. 

We also got news on our new granddaughter is doing. She is gaining weight as she should be. She is very hungry all the time so when she sees the doctor tomorrow I imagine the doctor will give them information on what to do. Other than that she is turning herself over already. She is only four weeks old. My son said that they have to put five blanket all around Chase so that she will not turn over while sleeping. She tried to crawl up his chest today. 

Grandpas and grandmas often brag about their grandchildren. We have ten now. And it is so amazing to me how God makes every baby different. I am sure glad of this as I world would be a very dull place if everyone were the same. We would be like robots.

I am talking more about this baby because for me she is our miracle baby. Actually she is our third miracle baby. God is so good. This baby should have never been conceived as her mother had cancer and she was just getting over her last treatments. That is why she didn't know she was pregnant until she was four months along. She thought it might have something to do with her cancer. 

At four months she weighted one pound and when she was born she weighted five pounds so the Lord allow her to grow and she is doing fine and is a good baby.  

Thank you Father for all your kindness to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment