Friday, June 26, 2015

Waiting On The Lord

Psalm 27:14
"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait I say, on the LORD."


It has been a few months since I have written anything on this blog. I was in the process of writing a book, my husband was in the hospital for a few days, and I have been struggling with not having feeling in my feet, and having some numbness, burning, and stabbing pain in my legs, arms and fingers. 

Today when I opened up the blog I had a beautiful comment about the verse I chosen for the day and how the person was blessed. Then I knew that the Lord wanted me to continue writing this blog. 

I have finished my book, but don't feel like it is ready to be published yet. Have to do some more editing and updates with it. 
My husband is doing fine now, and I am learning how to deal with the pain. I am going to enjoy my life and by writing this blog again. 

I want to share what the Lord is doing in my life and as I wait upon the LORD and be of good courage He will strengthen my heart and give me the words to say and give Him the honor and glory.  

Thought
Are you waiting on the LORD and being of good courage?

No comments:

Post a Comment