Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Another Day Is Coming To A Close

I am sure glad that I have the Lord as my Savior. He cares for me all the time. Thank you Jesus.

Today I went to the doctors for a checkup from a few months ago. I could tell him that my feet and back felt better with the medicine he gave me. Which is a blessing. Then I told him what else was going on. I should not have done that. Well, of course I should have, but every time I go to the doctor he always finds other things wrong.

This time I have an upper respiratory infection. I have been coughing for about a month. But the other doctor said I had clear lungs. Also I mentioned another problem and he took a test and they found some kind of chemical and my white count wasn't normal so they were sending it off for a culture. So he gave me an antibiotic that would take care of both things. 

The last thing that he said was I may have carpal tunnel in both hands but it only showed up in one of them. Now I need to wear a brace on my hand. 

We never know what is going to happen in a day. He did tell me different things I could do beside the brace to help the problem so this is good news. 

Time to go and rest my hand. Will talk to you tomorrow. Have a good evening.   

No comments:

Post a Comment