Monday, February 2, 2015

A Man Walks 21 miles to work and back up five days a week

The first thought that came to my mind when I read this story was that would I be willing to walk this many miles daily (that is if I could) and would I have the sincere heart as this man has for his job.

Another thought was would I be willing to walk next door to tell my neighbor about Jesus?

I just took a survey on what my spiritual gift is and I am sad to say I did not do as well on the questions about telling other about Christ. I am good about it if the question comes up or if a conversation leads its way to the subject. To just go up to a person and say, "If you died today do you know where you would be going, heaven or hell?" That is harder for me to do.

Some people have that gift. This is great! That is why God gives us each our own gift so that we can all be part of the body, the church, and use our gifts and that way many more will come into the church family if everyone does their part. Mine is giving, teaching, helping.

If we all could have a heart that loves those around us no matter what and be dedicated to serving Jesus as this man serving his time at his work it would be a great and changed world.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/this-factory-worker-walks-21-miles-a-day-to-get-to-work/

No comments:

Post a Comment