Monday, February 16, 2015

Gratitude

I just found a new blog site called Calvary. And in the post I am ready right now it is talking about gratitude. I am very thankful for many things. As I thought about the things I am grateful for not all the things were good things in my life. Actually they were all the bad things that happened to me except for one.

That was another point that the blog brought out. Be thankful for all circumstances. After I thought about this and the things that came to my mind I realize that I can be thankful for all of them. For the bad things that took place made me the person I am today. Makes me a stronger, more compassionate, and loving person. I see things that sometimes others don't see and then I can pray for the situation.

Giving thanks is also the will of God in Christ Jesus for me and for you. The word gratitude carries the idea of being bound to the person we are thanking. I have never thought of it that way. It shows the person that I appreciate what they have done for me.

So I am very thankful to God for all He has done in my life so far and what He is going to do for me in the future.

How about you? Are you thankful for all things that have come your way?

No comments:

Post a Comment