Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Lord Heals The Brokenhearted!

For many years I have had a broken heart. As I read Psalm 147:3 I realized that I no longer need to have this broken heart. As the verse reads, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."  God has healed my broken heart curing it of its pain and sorrows. I don't know why it has taken me so long to realize this. I am so glad I have. 

Father,
Thank You for showing me in Your Word that I no longer need to have a broken heart because You have healed me from it. I am so thankful and rejoicing. I love You, Your Word, Your Son, and Your Spirit. How can one not be joyful with You on their team. 

Show others that You can also heal their broken heart and remove the sorrow and pain from their lives. You are no different now then You were when these Words were written. You are not going to change ever. You are the same for all time and everlasting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment