Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Rejoicing In The Lord

I have not posted in awhile as things here on the home front have calm done some. I am over my strep throat and my diabetic condition is doing better and Satan is slowing somewhat down on his attacks. There are a few days that I know he is there, but I have the verse that reminds me that greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. I John 4:4.

There is still one problem I do have and that is my computer is not working well and my printer is not working at all. So I am sending back my computer to the repair shop to see if they can fix it see if I may need to get something different. If I didn't use my computer so much I would not get another one but I do use it for many things. 

Now for the thought that I wanted to give you this morning I found while reading my private devotions. It is in Hosea 5:14, 15. "For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, and like a young lion to the house of Judah. I, even I, will tear and go away; I will carry off, and no one shall rescue. I will return again to my place until they acknowledge their guilt and seek my face, and in their distress earnestly seek me. 

Thought
I became very sad when I read even God gets tears in His eyes. And He went back to His Home and was going to stay there until His people acknowledge their guilt and again seek His face and their distress earnestly seek Him. 

Israel is God chosen people, but atvthis time the Church is God's chosen people that He is working with along with Israel. We, as the church, sometimes turn our backs on God also. I wonder if God is crying now?

No comments:

Post a Comment