Saturday, March 12, 2016

At Last !

I got my computer back. It is still not working just right, but at least I can get to everything but printing out something. Need to work more on this. I got everything else hooked up and working on printer, but somehow I don't have the printer hooked up to computer yet.

Other News
This morning as I was looking out my kitchen window I saw a chipmunk for the first time this year. They have holes all over our yards in the neighborhood, but I haven't yet seen any yet. This morning not only did I see one but I saw two. One went into our neighbor's water spout and the other went into one of its hole in the ground then it pop out again. So cute.

I am so glad that the weather is warming up where I live and the flowers, trees, and Spring animals are immerging. What a great time of year!

 
Verse Of The Day 
Genesis 1:1
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment