Monday, December 7, 2015

Things Can Change Quickly

The last blog I wrote I was singing and having joy in my heart and I was on the top of the mountain. Today it feels like I am at the bottom in a deep valley. How our lives can change very quickly.

Part of the problem is I am dealing with some things in my life that I need to change. I turn them over to God as I should. I pray about them, and think I have it settled, and then something will come up to bring the whole problem back. Do you every have this problem?

I know that the Lord will help me truly work it out and I just need to come before Him and let Him talk and I be silent. In Isaiah He is talking to His chosen people Israel, but I believe He talks to us today as His chosen people known as the Church. Here is what I read today and it helped a lot.

Isaiah 46:8-11
"Remember this and stand firm, recall it to mind, you transgressors, remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose.' calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country. I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it. 

I have a request and it is if you think of me at any time just pray. I want my life to be pleasing to the Lord and to His follower and I thank you in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment