Friday, December 11, 2015

I'm Praising The Lord!

It has been a few days since I have posted. In my last post I was having some issues in my life that I had to get right with the Lord. So it took a lot of prayer, soul searching, and listening to what the Lord saying to me. He used His Word, messages, and the Holy Spirit to show me His ways.

I am now on level ground again, not on a mountain top or in a valley but walking forward in a path of peace and joy. I am again singing and making a joyful noise. 

It was not an easy process and it didn't all come at once, but the Lord knew what I needed and I want to praise Him and thank Him for loving me and not giving up on me. 

I felt your prayers and I thank you all for them. I know that this helped also.  

The Lord is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment