Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Praising The Lord For Answered Prayer

Yesterday, August 4, 2015, I had so much pain in my lower back that I had to go to our walk-in-clinic before I went to work. The doctor had me stand up and he checked my body alignment and notice right off that my left shoulder was higher than the right side. Then he said my right hip was not in the right place. Then he had me bend over and he felt where the spin was located and diagnosed that my spin was curving. There is a another name for it but don't know how to spell it. He recommended that I check with my regular doctor and have a x-ray, therapy would be a good idea, and not sit for very long at a time as sitting irritates the problem. 

I went to work after seeing the doctor and my co-workers asked how I was doing. I told them. Some of my co-workers are Christians. I know that someone prayed for me as when I woke up this morning there is not pain as I had yesterday and I feel much better.

Of course a curving spine doesn't go away unless the Lord totally healed my body, but at least for now the pain is not there in my lower back. 

I just want to praise the Lord for answered prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment