Sunday, January 25, 2015

I Need Your Prayers

Just a short note asking for prayer. 

I don't usually do this, but I haven't been feeling well since December 29th and it is not getting better. When I called  my medical group on Saturday the doctor on call thought I might have pneumonia. I tried getting an x-ray on Saturday at the walk-in but their machine was broken. 

I am very tire, the kind where it is hard to keep my eyes open and could fall asleep anywhere. And am getting the deep cough back with the mucus, chest pain, and back pain. 

I do see my regular doctor on Friday, but if not better try to get into the medical group to see another doctor before then. 

Thanks ahead for your prayers and I will be back with you when I am not hurting to sit for very long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment