Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Back To Work

Today has been the first day back to work in three weeks. It was good to get back but sure am tired. Not to tired to go shopping after work though. I got a gift card from my husband for A.C. Moore and so we stopped on our way home. I should never go shopping with my husband. He sees things I don't so ended up spending more than what the gift card was for. But it is for my crafting projects that I do.

What I want to do is try to get enough crafts done so that I can get into one of our big craft fairs next November. I make paperweights using floor titles and then adding things to them. Then I have dollies to go with them if people want to use on furniture instead of paper. I also do Zentangles with is a great way to relax and have something nice when I am done. Then I want to give some of the money earned to a Deaf Ministry that I like. I am not deaf, but have to use sign language for signing at church as I have problems with my vocal cords due to no thyroid.

One of my Zentangles.


One of my paperweights. I really needed to crop so the paperweight would show up better.


No comments:

Post a Comment