Saturday, August 23, 2014

Update On Hit And Run Accident

In my last blog I shared with you about the hit and run accident that my husband and I were in. Wednesday, August 20, 2014 I went to my regular doctor for a follower up. He confirmed that I have a nodule on my right lower lung and we will have it checked in three months. He said he didn't want to put me through anymore radiation at this time since I had CT scan on Friday and again on Monday. Monday I was back in the ER for chest pains. It wasn't heart just soreness yet from the seat belt. I also was having severe back pain on my right side. So that is when I got the other set of CT scan done.When they did the abdomen area they found that I was developing two kidney stones. Today, Saturday the 23th,  is the first day I haven't had to much pain. He told me to stay on the muscle relaxers as that would help heal the muscle spasms that I have been having.

Our car will be fixed the second week of September and will take about four days to fix.

Again, I want to praise the Lord for all of His protection and that my husband was not hurt and that more damage was not done to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment