Monday, July 21, 2014

Truth

Truth
3 John 3
For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.

Living in the truth here means behaving like a Child of God, a believer. This is what I want to happen at work. That believers and non-believers can see that I behave as a believer and not go back to my old nature. 

See below what has been happening in my life. 


Did you ever have a kind of week when you had about three things going on and none of them were that good? That is the kind of week I had.

First, I thought I might lose my job. As it turns out I didn't but the person tried very hard to get me fired.

Second, something came along in my life, which at this time I can share full details, but for me it was traumatic.

Third, I found out that my sister is not doing well health wise and in other ways.

I still can say that God is in control and He will work out all things!


No comments:

Post a Comment